This impact can be even greater if the impact is on a company’s core e-Commerce infrastructure. In such a situation, every minute is critical. Large enterprise systems are often supported by internal employees, as well as vendors. Support staff may be located around the world, working various shifts to provide 7 x 24 support 365 days a year. A central operations team is typically responsible for monitoring and responding to system outages and incidents, and then engaging the proper team. Major systems incidents often involve multi-functional teams joining together to resolve the issue.
Monitoring solutions may report the problem, incident management systems may track the problem status, but what really solves the problem is a system that can mobilize the necessary workforce and facilitate collaboration. Automation is needed to provide oversight, and SLA’s should be driving escalations.
AlertOps’ paging features can help trim minutes off of your critical incident resolution time. It can connect your team members to a conference bridge from a voice message or an email. It allows you to send multi-modal pages out instantly to a large number of users. AlertOps also allows you to send out pages from your service desk app, allowing you to assign the groups and bridge numbers from your service desk. AlertOps provides detailed tracking and status updates in real-time.
- Do you need to reach out to several teams and dozens of users with a few clicks to reduce critical incident resolution time? With AlertOps, your service desk staff can select pre-built or customizable templates to page out for a major incident. Specific topics can be assigned to teams to save time in identifying ownership for a specific incident. AlertOps keeps a record of every person that was alerted and each alert method, along with escalations and acknowledgements.
- Sometimes you need to notify business partners or customers when a major incident occurs, or you may need to provide regular status updates until an incident is resolved. AlertOps’ workflows can automate this process to ensure the message goes out every time, on time. You can send regular status updates and closure updates. AlertOps’ workflows can manage your service level by sending reminders to incident owners at regular intervals or send reminders based off of an SLA deadline. AlertOps does not limit alerts to people; our workflows can trigger notifications to systems, so you can kick off processes such as change control when you need to approve an emergency deployment, or you can manage all of these workflows within AlertOps as well.
- Concerned about SLA performance? AlertOps allows you to define global SLAs based on priority or severity levels creating overrides as needed. AlertOps’ SLA based management can trigger time-based escalations and notifications off of your SLAs to reduce your critical incident resolution time and ensure you are meeting you SLAs.
- AlertOps’ message rule and workflow engines give you the flexibility to configure and enhance your incident management solutions. AlertOps allows you to increase visibility and accountability, so you can evaluate contractors, adjust staffing levels and budget better. AlertOps also tracks all integrations, so you can document KPIs and adherence to SLAs.
- AlertOps records every detail of the incident alert timeline allowing you see who was notified, when and how. See every acknowledgement, each assignment and every escalation to increase visibility and accountability to reduce critical incident resolution time. Our dashboard lets you drill down to the underlying incident typesetting with summary reports for a specific time period of SLA performance, number of assignments per user and alert status distribution. Receive trend reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly analysis; SLA tracking, average resolution time and SLA violations.
- Enhance your service desk software to get more use out of your chat tools and better manage your monitoring alerts with AlertOps. By connecting AlertOps to your service desk and adding rich alerts, escalations, and on-call scheduling you can reduce critical incident resolution time. AlertOps can do more than simply relay your monitoring alerts, by connecting your monitoring systems, your chat software and your service desk app. You can experience our 3-way integration and eliminate your outage time. By adding AlertOps’ paging and escalations to your service desk for handling critical incident, receive real time updates back to your service desk.
- Are you managing thousands of users across hundreds of teams? It has never been easier with our delegated administration. AlertOps’ role-based security allows you to delegate team administration tasks to designated team admins. To eliminate administrative headaches and give you more to resolve critical incidents. Our exchange synchronization integration allows you to automate your group member changes by pushing any changes from your premise-hosted exchange to your AlertOps cloud. AlertOps’ multi-team hierarchy support makes trouble shooting major incident easier and helps to reduce critical incident resolution time. By allowing you to combine in-house teams with out-sourced teams and delegate administrations to each group.
These are just a few examples of how AlertOps reduces critical incident resolution time. AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable message routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLAs based severity management and much more.
AlertOps has helped to reduce critical incident resolution times by as much as 15 minutes with our 3-way integration, team management, paging, service management and our reporting.
Need to integrate custom systems with AlertOps? No problem. With open Inbound REST API, our Inbound Email and our open Outbound API, you can integrate virtually any system.
Using a popular 3rd party monitoring, service desk or chat tool? At AlertOps we offer over 40 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day!
Contact email@example.com or visit www.alertops.com and sign up for a free trial to get started today!