Grafana is a data visualization & monitoring application with support for many databases.
Integrate AlertOps’ alert management platform with Grafana to receive and respond to critical alerts through email, SMS, push notification, and phone alerts. AlertOps ensures that alerts received from Grafana always reach the correct, available team member by utilizing escalation policies and on-call schedules.
You can send alerts from Grafana to AlertOps.
- AlertOps will create a new incident when an alert is received from Grafana with a status of “[alerting].”
- If an alert with status “[alerting]” matches an existing Open Alert, AlertOps will recognize the new alert as a duplicate and ignore the alert.
- The alert will be recorded in the Inbound Messages table as “Mapped Appended.”
- AlertOps will automatically close the same incident when an alert with an IncidentStatus status “OK” is received.
- AlertOps will automatically update the same incident when an alert with an IncidentStatus status “[Pending]” is received.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with Grafana and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!