Integration with JIRA, a project management tool that enables collaboration between teams within an organization, is one of the hallmarks of AlertOps. This email and webhook-based integration allows you to trigger, update and resolve incidents in. Whether you are using JIRA for issue tracking or as a service desk tool, you can easily integrate your tool with AlertOps.
You can send alerts from Jira to AlertOps.
- Click Configuration on the main menu and select Integrations menu.
- In the Outbound Integrations section, click the Add Outbound button.
- Set the Integration Name as JIRA.
- Set the Web Security Type as Basic.
- Set the Username as your JIRA username.
- For the Password, enter the API Token for your JIRA account.
- Press Submit to save this Outbound Integration.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with JIRA and AlertOps.