AlertOps & JIRA Integration
Integration with JIRA, a project management tool that enables collaboration between teams within an organization, is one of the hallmarks of AlertOps. This email and webhook-based integration allows you to trigger, update and resolve incidents in. Whether you are using JIRA for issue tracking or as a service desk tool, you can easily integrate your tool with AlertOps.
- You can create two-way integrations using JIRA and AlertOps.
- You can send alerts from JIRA to AlertOps using our Generic REST API.
- You can create the following scenarios:
- When a JIRA Issue is created, create an AlertOps alert.
- When an issue is assigned in JIRA, assign the owner in AlertOps.
- When an issue is closed in JIRA, close the alert in AlertOps.
- When an alert is created in AlertOps, create an issue in JIRA.
- When an alert is assigned in AlertOps, update the issue in JIRA.
- When an alert is closed in AlertOps, close the issue in JIRA.
- Allow the user to click a link in the AlertOps alert detail and go directly to AlertOps.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with JIRA and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!