AlertOps & Panopta Integration
Panopta provides infrastructure monitoring and incident management services to enterprises and SMEs, with the ability to provide comprehensive visibility for on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Many companies are either navigating the migration to a hybrid environment or planning for it. Panopta can cover your infrastructure from mainframe to public cloud and provide the peace of mind sought by systems teams with resource limitations. In addition, Panopta’s CounterMeasures feature helps your team stay ahead of incidents with automated remediation.
You can send alerts from Panopta to AlertOps.
- AlertOps will open a new incident when an alert is received from Panopta with a status of OUTAGE.
- AlertOps will close the same incident when an alert is received with a status of CLEAR.
- In AlertOps, you can craft a custom message to be sent out with the alert using any field from the inbound JSON.
- You can map any inbound field to a custom field in AlertOps.
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with Panopta and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!