AlertOps & SolarWinds Integration
SolarWinds Orion platform products, such as Network Performance Monitor (NPM) and Server & Application Monitor (SAM), provide network, performance, availability and server monitoring.
You can send alerts from SolarWinds to AlertOps.
- The AlertOps integration allows you to open alerts sent from SolarWinds Integration.
- AlertOps can link back to the SolarWinds alert using the alert runbook url.
- In AlertOps, you can craft a custom message to be sent out with the alert using any field from the inbound JSON.
- You can map any inbound field to a custom field in AlertOps.
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with SolarWinds and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!