Looking to for the best PagerDuty alternative? AlertOps offers best-in-class incident management capabilities.
At AlertOps, we provide enterprise-ready features at start-up pricing. Our incident management system packages start as low as $5 per user, per month. Plus, regardless of which package you choose, you’re guaranteed to enjoy outstanding incident management support at all times.
Now, let’s take a look at the features included in AlertOps:
Standard starts at $5 per user per month, paid annually.
- Free mobile app (iOS/Android)
- Unlimited email and push notifications
- Up to 10 calls and 10 SMS notifications (U.S. and Canada)
- 1 Team
- On-call scheduling
- Automatic escalations
- Up to five inbound integrations
- Alert tracking and de-duping
- Data retention for up to three months
- API requests
- Basic notifications (out-of-the-box message rules, workflows and templates)
- Up to five custom message rules, workflows and templates
- Manual paging
- Communication templates
- Conference bridge
- Email and chat support
For organizations that want to step up to the next level, AlertOps Premium may prove to be ideal.
AlertOps Premium is priced at $15 per user, per month. It provides organizations with the same features as AlertOps Standard, along with:
- Unlimited calls and SMS notifications (U.S. and Canada)
- Up to 25 calls and 25 SMS notifications (international)
- Unlimited Teams & Team Management
- Unlimited inbound integrations
- Analytics reporting
- Data retention for up to 12 months
- Live call routing (add-on)
- Up to 25 custom message rules, workflows and templates
- Advanced notifications (alert delay/suppression)
- Phone, email and chat support
AlertOps Enterprise is the optimal choice for organizations that require advanced incident management capabilities and starts at just $30 per user, per month. It boasts the same capabilities as both AlertOps Standard and AlertOps Premium, plus:
- Unlimited international calls and SMS notifications
- Integrations with IT service management (ITSM) tools
- Single sign-on (SSO)
- Unlimited data retention
- Unlimited custom message rules, workflows and templates
- Custom actions (create tickets, restart service, etc.)
- Stakeholder users
- Account manager
- 24/7 phone, email and chat support
There’s a lot to like about all three AlertOps incident management system packages. However, we also understand that we’re not alone in providing incident management systems to organizations around the globe.
PagerDuty is one of the most popular choices among incident management systems. But we’re here to challenge PagerDuty and show that we deserve to be your incident management system provider.
Check out our industry comparison, and you can find out exactly how AlertOps stacks up against PagerDuty.
Additionally, if you’re worried about paying too much for an incident management system, we’ve got you covered. We’ll match or beat the price of PagerDuty or any other competitor – without exception.
Interested? We offer a 14-day free trial of AlertOps.
Not yet convinced? Well, in Part 2 we discuss the difference in how AlertOps approaches SLA’s