Remedyforce, built on Salesforce App Cloud, enables you to deliver high-speed service management that empowers users and accelerates the business, with minimal capital investment. Integrate AlertOps’ alert management platform with Remedyforce to receive and respond to critical email alerts. AlertOps ensures that alerts received from Remedyforce always reach the correct, available team member by utilizing escalation policies and on-call schedules.
You can send alerts from RemedyForce to AlertOps.
- AlertOps will automatically create new incident when it receives an alert with PROBLEM status.
- AlertOps will automatically close the alert in when it receives the OK status.
You can send several fields from Remedy to AlertOps:
- Source URL – so user can click a link in AlertOps and go straight to the ticket in Remedy.
- Assignee Email – send the ticket owner to AlertOps and AlertOps will assign the owner.
- Recipient User – specify the user who will receive the alert.
- Recipient Group – specify the group to receive the alert.
- Topic – specify the alert topic, which AlertOps can use to assign the alert.
- Bridge Number – pass along a bridge number to be dialed so users can use one-click to access a conference.
- Bridge Access Code – specify the access code for connecting to the conference bridge.