Site 24×7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications, servers, and public and private cloud monitoring all from a single console.
Site 24×7 integration allows users to send alerts from Site 24×7 to AlertOps.
- AlertOps will automatically open a Site 24×7 incident when an alert comes in with the DOWN status.
- AlertOps will automatically close the same incident when an alert with the status UP is sent.
- In AlertOps, you can craft a custom message to be sent out with the alert using any field from the inbound JSON.
- You can map any inbound field to a custom field in AlertOps.
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with Site 24×7 and AlertOps.