AlertOps & ManageEngine Integration
ManageEngine simplifies IT management with software solutions that are easy to use, easy to deploy, and easy on your budget – no costly consulting fees or over-priced licenses.
You can send alerts from ManageEngine to AlertOps.
- AlertOps can open a request in ManageEngine when an alert is created.
- AlertOps can update the assignee in a ManageEngine request when an alert is assigned.
- AlertOps can close a request in ManageEngine when an alert is closed.
- You can map any inbound field to a custom field in AlertOps.
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with ManageEngine and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!