AlertOps & StatusPage Integration
StatusPage.io allows you to post in detail about specific downtime incidents. You can also list the status of each functional unit of your site — so if one function of your site is down but all of the other parts are working, you can indicate exactly what’s going on.
You can create two-way integrations with Statuspage and AlertOps.
- Open up a Statuspage.io incident when AlertOps creates an alert.
- Close a Statuspage.io incident when an AlertOps alert is closed..
- Create an AlertOps alert when a StatusPage.io incident is created..
- Close an AlertOps alert when a Statuspage.io incident is closed..
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with StatusPage.io and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!