AlertOps & Pingdom Integration
Pingdom is a simple and convenient tool to monitor the uptime of your website and other infrastructure.
You can send Pingdom alerts to AlertOps.
- AlertOps will open a new incident when an alert is received from Pingdom with a status of down.
- AlertOps will close the same incident when an alert is received with a status of up.
- You can configure multiple mapping rules for Pingdom .
- In AlertOps, you can craft a custom message to be sent out with the alert using any field from the inbound JSON.
- You can map any inbound field to a custom field in AlertOps.
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with Pingdom and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!