AlertOps & StatusCake Integration
StatusCake is a website monitoring service that alerts you to poor performance issues and downtime on your website. With StatusCake integration, you can send alerts from StatusCake to AlertOps.
- AlertOps will automatically open an incident when it receives an alert with status Down.
- AlertOps will automatically close the incident when it receives an alert with status Up.
- In AlertOps, you can craft a custom message to be sent out with the alert using any field from the inbound JSON.
- You can map any inbound field to a custom field in AlertOps.
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with StatusCake and AlertOps.
AlertOps has many features to make your incident management life easier: multi-modal communication, teams with on-call schedules, customizable messages, routing rules, customizable workflows and escalations, SLA based severity management and much more.
At AlertOps we offer over 50 of the top third party integrations for monitoring, service desk, hosting and chat tools and we are adding more every day! If you’re new to AlertOps, sign up for a free trial to get started today!