Webmon is a simple and convenient tool to monitor the uptime of your website and other infrastructure. Integrate AlertOps’ alert management platform with Webmon to receive and respond to critical alerts through email, SMS, push notification, and phone alerts. AlertOps ensures that alerts received from Webmon always reach the correct, available team member by utilizing escalation policies and on-call schedules.
You can send Webmon alerts to AlertOps.
- AlertOps will open a new incident when an alert is received from Webmon with a status of down.
- AlertOps will close the same incident when an alert is received with a status of up.
- You can configure multiple mapping rules for Webmon.
- In AlertOps, you can craft a custom message to be sent out with the alert using any field from the inbound JSON.
- You can map any inbound field to a custom field in AlertOps.
- You can map any inbound field to the topic field in AlertOps, and use topics to track incidents and also to route incidents to teams.
These are examples of just some of the things you can do with Webmon and AlertOps.